What Is Baldness?
Baldness, also known as alopecia, is hair loss or absence of hair. Baldness is usually most noticeable on the scalp, but can occur anywhere on the body where hair grows. The condition is more common in men than in women.
What causes hair loss?
Hair loss is believed to be primarily caused by a combination of the following:
- Hormonal change
- family history of baldness
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Trauma / Surgery
Generally, the earlier hair loss begins, the more severe the baldness will become.
Treatment for baldness:
Following treatments are available for baldness at Jaipur golden hospital :
- Steroid injections and steroid tablets
- Topical steroids in the form of creams & ointments
- Lotion containing Minoxidil
- UV light treatment
- Alternative therapies such as massage, aromatherapy or acupuncture
- Hair transplant