Dr. Anshul Goyal is young and Dynamic Orthopedic Surgeon. He has an experience of working in two high volume hospitals in Chandigarh and Delhi and moved to United Kingdom for super specialty training and brings back his expertise in Hand and upper limb surgery, Complex joint reconstruction and advanced Arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) His major areas of expertise and interest are shoulder, wrist, hand trauma, and chronic disorders – Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty, orthopedic tumor and complex pelvic acetabular surgeries, sports injuries. He has active involvement nationally and internationally in CMS’s, Audits, research projects, Workshops, and conferences and has multiple publications to his credit. Over these years he has performed many successful surgeries and is highly regarded by his patients.
- Pediatric Surgeries,
- Geriatric Surgeries,
- Plastic Surgeries ,
- Renal Transplant and all Routine Surgeries
- General Surgeries,
- Day Care Cases.
He has been actively involved in the teaching of PG and DNB Students at Jaipur Golden Hospital. She is involved in many CME’s and workshops and conferences nationally and internationally.
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Sir Ganga Ram Institute of postgraduate education and research, New Delhi, India
Registrar at Maulana Azad Medical college and LNJP hospital, New Delhi and associated Sushrut trauma centre, Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- Fellow Wrightington hospital, Lancashire, UK: advanced orthopedics, Pelviacetabular surgery and complex Joint Replacement
- Specialist registrar, Sir Robert Jones, and Agnes hunt orthopedic hospital, Oswestry, UK: Specialist training in upper limb and hand surgery. Shoulder and elbow arthroplasty and arthroscopy.
- Indian Orthopedic Association: Life Member.
- Delhi Orthopedic Association: Life member.
- Indian Arthroscopy Society: Life member.
- Association of spine surgeons of India (ASSI): Life Member.
- ISKSAA: Life member.
- AAOS: Registered member.
- ISAKOS: Registered member.
- AO connect: Registered Member.
- Indian Orthopedic Research Group: Registered member.
- National Academy Of Medical Sciences, India.
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons.
Awards and Honors:
- First rank in University Examination MS Orthopaedics by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- First prize in Orthopedic Oncology Quiz in Musculoskeletal oncology update 2011.
- First prize in Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) quiz help on 27 July 2006
- Certificate of Merit at Indian National Biology Olympiad (INBO) conducted by Govt. of India in collaboration with Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and Homi Bhaba Centre of Science Education, 2001.
- Certificate of merit in National Standard Examination In Biology, 2000 conducted by TATA INSTITUTE OF FUMDAMENTAL RESEARCH, Mumbai, India.
- Active involvement in publication of various articles and Journals.
MBBS, MS, DNB