Dr. Hemlata Wadhwani is a consultant in Medical Genetics in Jaipur Golden Hospital. She has expertise in Management of genetic disorders in children (single gene and chromosomal both)
- Intellectual disability / autism/ mental retardation
- Dysmorphology and malformations
- Metabolic disorders in children – work up and their treatment.
- Management of pregnant ladies with positive biochemical screening (double marker, triple marker, and quadruple marker test) during pregnancy and ultrasound abnormalities in the fetus.
- Recurrent abortions – workup and management
- Prenatal diagnosis for various disorders including genetic, metabolic, fetal abnormalities, congenital infections, skeletal dysplasias, etc.
- Workup, predictive testing and counseling of genetic disorders in adults like deafness, blindness, movement disorders, muscular dystrophies, skin diseases, Huntington’s disease, cancers, Charcot Marie Tooth disease, etc..
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi,
- Sri Action Balaji Medical Institute
- Action Cancer Hospital, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (A-0265)
Awards and Honors:
- International Travel Merit Fellowship Award by Care for Rare Foundation, Europe for exceptional work in the field of Genetics (Awarded in Germany) in 2014
- M.B.B.S (MAMC), D.C.H. (SJH),
- Fellowship in Medical Genetics (SGRH)
- ICMR Certificate Course in Clinical Genetics (SGPGI, Lucknow)
- Fellowship in Rare Disorders (Care for Rare Foundation, Germany)