Dr. Manoj Sharma is a Senior Consultant & Unit Chief in Department of Spine Surgery. He has pioneered Laser and Endoscopic Spine surgery. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgeries. He has a rich experience of 34 years & has performed more than 10000 surgeries ranging from endoscopic and laser disectomy under Local Anesthesia, reconstructive spine surgeries for Scoliosis Tumors, Infections & trauma. He treats patients from tumors to trauma, Spinal deformities, backaches, Cervical and Lumbar disc Herniations, cervical myelopathy, Spondylolysthesis etc. He has evolved a unique technique for minimally invasive spinal fusion. He regularly performs surgeries like Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, Cervical and Lumbar disc replacements, Instrumented spinal fusions (PLIF, TLIF, ALIF), with expandable cages and vertebral reconstructions, and fusion with cages/plates, kyphosis corrections surgery (Anterior/Posterior/Endoscopic).
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
- Escorts heart Institute
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Awarded Rustame Hind in 1955 by Farookh Abdulah for outstanding work in Orthopedics
- One of the best spine surgeons of the country in year 2005 by AO foundations ( by Dr. Mayer)
- First spinal endoscopic surgeon in 2002 by Karl Storz.
MBBS, MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho), MIITS (USA), SPINE FELLOWSIPS ( Holland, Korea, Germany)