Dr. Paras Passi working as a Consultant in Medicine Department at Jaipur Golden Hospital has a very rich experience of more than 11 years in critical care medicine, infectious, lifestyle related diseases like diabetes hypertension thyroid disease and coronary artery disease etc. Apart from patients care, he is also actively involved in academics and teaching of post-graduate students.
- ESI Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. BSA Hospital, Delhi
- SGM Hospital, Delhi
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Diabetes Forum
- Association of Physicians of India
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Paper presentation in Critical Care “COPD and HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE”.
- Paper publication on “Bosentan – Review Article” in Bangladesh Medical Journal.
- Paper publication on “Large fusiform aortic aneurysm with mural thrombus – a rare cause of hoarseness of voice: A case report” in Indian Journal of Medical Specialities.
- Paper publication on “Acute Methemoglobenemia due to ingestion of Nitrobenzene: A rare case report” in International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.
- Paper publication on “Gastric Ascariasis mimicking Rapunzel Syndrome in an epileptic patient: Learning points galore” in Indian Journal of Medical Specialities.
MBBS, M.D. (Internal Medicine)
FID (Fellowship in Diabetes)