Dr.Rahul Agarwal is an enthusiastic and highly skilled Orthopaedics Surgeon with special interest in Hip, Knee & Shoulder Surgery. He performs Arthroscopic Assisted, Reconstructive, Total & Partial Joint Replacement Along with Other Forms of surgery to treat patients with Arthritis, Trauma, Sports Injury etc. Currently Associated with Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini as a Senior Consultant & Unit Head, Department of Orthopaedics.
AREA OF CLINICAL INTEREST
Joint Surgery across all age group, all kind of Complex Trauma Surgery, Pelvic Surgery, Primary Partial & total Joint Replacement, Revision Hip and knee Joint Replacement, Arthroscopic assisted Joint Surgery & Minimal Incision Spinal Surgeries.
MCh : University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine (2013)
MS (Orthopaedics) : Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut (UP) (2005) MBBS : King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (UP) (2001)
Awards and Honors:
Awarded Jagdish Narain Mathur & Dr. R.C. Agnihotri Gold Medal For Attaining Highest Marks in Microbiology and Pathology (1999), Obtained Honours in Pharmacology and Therapeutics (1999), Medicine & Paediatrics (2001) and Opthalmology (2001)
- Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics, Maharaja Agarsen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh (2012-15)
- Consultant, Department of Orthopaedics, Brahmshakti Hospital & Satyam Hospital (2009-12)
- Senior Resident, Department of Orthopaedics, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Govt. of NCT Delhi Pitampura (2006-09)
- Senior Resident, Futela Hospital, Rudrapur, Uttaranchal (2005-2006)
- Indian Orthopaedics Association
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- International Society for knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty