Dr. Ramesh Garg is a renowned Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist / Therapeutic and Endoscopist with more than 20 years experience of his specialty in various institutes. He has a special interest in the Hepatobiliary Sciences and well acquainted in all advanced therapeutic procedures e.g. therapeutic ERCP. He did his graduation & post graduation from Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi. He completed DM Gastro from G B Pant Hospital. He has been a Consultant Gastroenterologist in Delhi since 2002 and is currently Senior Consultant, Head of the Department of Gastroenterology at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
He has been actively involved in teaching of PG and DNB Students at Jaipur Golden Hospital. He is involved in many CME’s and workshops and conferences nationally and internationally.
- Hindurao Hospital, New Delhi
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Hospital, New Delhi
- Maharajaagrasen Hospital, New Delhi
- Indian Association of Gastroenterology
- Indian Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Awards and Honors:
- Performing ~ 5000+ endoscopic procedures per year including all therapeutic Endoscopic, Colonoscopic & ERCP procedures
- Doing Metallic stenting of biliary / luminal diseases as a palliative care
- Performing 500+ ERCP therapeutic procedures per year including stone extraction / biliary stenting including metallic stenting
- Have ~ 20 publication in various National / International Journals.
- Regularly delivering presentations / lectures in clinical meetings
MD, DM (Gastroenterology)