Dr. Ripan Sippy has experience of over 19 years. He provides Psychological Services for :
- Psychological Assessment & Testing
- Psychotherapy & Counseling, CBT
- Special Education Service
- Worked at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for 1 year.
- Worked at Holy Family Hospital for 5 years.
- Worked at Sunder Lal Jain Hospital for 14 years.
- Worked at Primus Super Speciality Hospital for 2 years.
- Worked at Bensups Hospital for 3 years.
- Worked at Apollo Millennium Hospital for 2 years.
- Worked at Lions Kidney Hospital for 2 years.
- Worked at Vohra Neuro-Psychiatry Centre (Recognised by Apollo Hospital) at East Patel Nagar for 11 ½ years.
- Worked as part-time as a Consultant at Neuro-Psychiatry Centre (for 2 years) at Barakhamba Road.
- Worked at Awaaz Special School for 9 years.
- VISITING CONSULTANT to
- -Kolmet Hospital
- -Tirath Ram Shah Hospital
- -Other nursing homes in the vicinity.
- -SAHYOG an NGO at East Patel Nagar
- -Mata Chanan Devi Hospital
- Done at least 153 workshops, mental health camps and seminars for Delhi psychiatry society, Neuro psychiatry centre, parents of children, and schools. Schools like Ryan International, St. Columba’s, Bal Bharti, Salwan, Army Public, Ramjas, SD Public, Faith Academy, DAV’s, N.C. Jindal, Jaspal Kaur Public, Sachdeva Public, Aadharshila Vidyapeeth, R.D. Rajpal, The Delhi International School, Vikas Bharti, Mt. Abu Public, Manvi Public, Laurel High, Oxbridge, Tender Touch, Richmond Global, Harvard, St. Mathews, Purti, Gyan Ganga Vidya Peeth, Kid’s World and AMITY Institute of behavior, health and allied sciences, etc.
- Executive Committee Member of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry (IAPP) of Psychotherapy Unit (2010-2012).
- Fellow Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists (FIACP).
- American Psychological Association (APA).
- British Psychological Society (BPS).
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS).
- Neurological Society of India (NSI).
- Delhi Psychiatric Society (DPS).
- Delhi Neurological Association (DNA).
- Indian Association of Private Psychiatry (IAPP).
- Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN).
- Indian Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP).
- Indian Association of Biological Psychiatry (IABP).
- Indian Association of Psychologists (IAP).
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)- CRR.
Awards and Honors:
- University Medalist during Master in Applied Psychology.(Delhi University)
- Topper in M.Phil Ch.Psy. at IHBAS during Ist year (Delhi University) (2nd Position in 2nd year)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mental Rehabilitation (BMR) from National Institute of Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)
BMR, MA Appl.Psy., M.Phil Cli Psy.