Dr Sanjay Chhawra got Orthopedics training from GMC Bhopal and Tata Main Hospital. He is also trained in SPINE (Denmark) SICOT – APSS and ARTHROPLASTY Joint Replacement (Germany) SICOT as sub specialty along with Basic Orthopedics. He has done Advance course of AO in Trauma. He performs surgery Fractures Complex Trauma, Spine, Joint Replacement Hip Knee Shoulder, Pelvic surgery, Sport Injury.
He has a special interest in Joint Reconstruction, Complex Trauma, all Spine Disorder, and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Arthritis, Metabolic bone Diseases, Tumor, Geriatrics Orthopedic, and Sports Injury. Devoted to Academic Research and Ethical practice.
- Registrar in Tata Main Hospital
- Consultant in People Medical College, Bhopal
- Life Member of IOA Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member of ISKSAA (Arthroplasty)
- Life Member of IORG (Research)
- Life Member of SICOT (Belgium)
- Life Member of ASSI Spine
AWARDS & HONOURS:
- Contribute in Orthopedics Books AS Co Author 1.Orthopaedic Principle 2.Evidence Based Orthopaedics
- Paper presentation in Annual Conference of orthopaedics in Jamshedpur
- Evidence Based OrthopaedicsAwarded Best Fixation of Fracture AO Advance Course Amritsar
- Publication of Various Case Report in index journal JOCR , Trauma International, IJOS.
- Reviewer of case report Journal – JOCR,Case Report Orthopaedics Report
- MBBS, D – Orth, DNB (Orthopaedics), MNAMS, FICS
- Fellowship in ARTHROPLASTY Joint Replacement Germany (Berlin) SICOT
- Fellowship in SPINE Denmark (Aarhus) SICOT – APSS.