Dr. Sanju Gambhir is a renowned Counsellor, Wellness Consultant and Psychotherapist. She believes that 95% of sickness is stress related thus it is important to manage thoughts related to the self, relationship, health, career and finance. With this in mind she treats patients of Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal tendencies, Insomnia. Phobias, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Self Image issues viz: Low self-esteem, lack of confidence, inferiority complex, ego problems etc., only through Counselling and Unique Therapies And No Drugs.
Children coming to her show immense improvement in grades, are more focussed and can deal better with bullying/peer pressure. Patients with frequent aches and pains, heart problems, respiratory disorders, digestives disorders, cancer, slipped
She has been actively involved in teaching of PG and DNB Students at Jaipur Golden Hospital. She is involved in many CME’s and workshops and conferences nationally and internationally.
- MSc (Psychotherapy & Counselling)
- Founder Secretary IMA Rohini, New Delhi
- State Executive Member IMA Rohini, New Delhi
- Central Council Member IMA Rohini, New Delhi
- Branch Executive IMA Rohini, New Delhi
- Medical Advisor Health Code India, Chennai
- Medical Advisor Keva Industries, LudhianaProfessionals (IARP)
- Indian Association of Biological Psychiatry (IABP)
- Indian Association of Psychologists (IAP)
MBBS, MS(Psychotherapy & Counselling)