Dr. Garg has acquired his training from various prestigious institutes across India. He is also a specialized trained palliative care expert. His special area of interest is in field of chronic pain and its effects on life along with helping his patients in compassionate manner. He has obtained training in all high end advanced interventions and handling complex pain with neuro-bio-psychological issues. He has mastered the use and implication of various real-time dynamic imaging techniques to help in making prompt and best possible diagnosis.
AREA OF CLINICAL INTEREST
Spine Pain/Backache, Cancer Pain, Minimally Invasive Spine Interventions (Endoscopic & others)
- DNB (St. Stephens), MNAMS, FIPM, CCPPM
- He is a trained EPM (Essential Pain Management) trainer from Faculty of Pain Medicine of Australia and is associated with Travelling Pain School, a nationwide pain education and training wing supported by IASP (USA) which has a credit of training and teaching more than 2500 doctors and nursing staff on the importance of pain management and are still doing the same. He is involved with various palliative care organisations for teaching and training of various palliative care proiders like doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, family members of patients and general public He is also involved in running and development of various projects involving patient care with palliative care organisations.
- Indian Society of Study of Pain
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiology
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian Association of Palliative Care
- Consultant Pain And Palliative Care, St. Stephens Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant Paediatric Palliative Care, CanKids
DNB (St. Stephens), MNAMS, FIPM, CCPPM