“Living Miracles Happen Here Because Care Is The Foundation Of Our Success”
The arrival of new life into this world is an incredible journey. However, when you have a newborn with special needs, the situation can be nerve-racking and overwhelming. You would want your baby to be in safe hands. With the Neonatology Department at Jaipur Golden Hospital, you can be assured to receive optimum round the clock care for your premature babies or full-term infants with complicated neonatal problems like birth defects, low birth weight, heart & lung problems, jaundice, blood sugar risk, nephrology & neurologic disorders and other critical conditions. We have a flawless team of highly trained and motivated staff to deliver outstanding evidence based neonatal clinical care. The consultants, junior doctors, respiratory therapists & qualified nursing staff offer supportive and family-centered care to both the parents and the baby in technologically advanced environment providing comfort level to maximum.
Jaipur Golden Hospital is a well-recognized institute in the country that offers special care nursery for premature, twins, triplets and sick newborns. We have fully-equipped Neonatal Intensive Care Unit(NICU) that provides sophisticated & advanced clinical treatment options at par with international standards. The survival rate in low birth weight babies at NICU is comparable to the best in the country as our unit is specially equipped with advanced technology and dedicated professionals to manage extremely low birth wt. babies with birth wt. < 1000gm.
Distinguished Features of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit:
- NICU consists of 20 intensive care & special care nursery beds with mechanical ventilators and all other sophisticated monitoring gadgets needed for the sick babies.
- 24 hours backup of Laboratory facilities, blood bank, radio imaging and portable echocardiography
- The department has round the clock Neonatologist.
- NICU works in coordination with Paediatric superspecialty i.e. Cardiology, Surgery, Opthalmology, Neurology, Nephrology and Respiratory Medicine .
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures required for critically ill babies are performed here (surfactant therapy, mechanical ventilation, central vascular lines placement, exchange transfusion, total parenteral nutrition HFV, Incubator etc.)
- Specialized follow up of extremely premature babies after discharge is provided to help children with developmental problems and other abnormalities.
Jaipur Golden, being a baby-friendly hospital firmly believes in promoting exclusive breastfeeding in infants in NICU. To make the care holistic, we allow the mothers to visit their babies in NICU and also involve them in the care of their babies. The mothers, whose babies are admitted in nursery, are provided free bed in the hospital so that they can breastfeed their babies whenever required.
The Department of Neonatology has expert and skilled Paediatric Surgeons to take care of all medical emergencies that require surgical approach. Daily OPD services are available in the hospital under the guidance of proficient consultants. The division also offers diagnostic and therapeutic services for the varices. We pledge for a disease-free world and to support this, we offer comprehensive immunization services for all vaccine preventable diseases. To ensure full nutrition support is always available for our routine & intensive care patients, we provide services of expert dieticians.
We at Jaipur Golden Hospital realize that every child is special and WE CARE. The Institute is committed to provide the best care in a child friendly setting at an affordable cost.