“We Pave Way For Happy And Independent Life With Our Support And Care”
The Department of Neurosurgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital caters to the patients requiring surgical approach for brain, spine & nervous system disorders. We offer patient-centric careful treatment for a wide spectrum of complex and extremely unusual neurological surgical problems that include tumors of brain & spine, brain hemorrhage, severe injuries caused to head, spine & nerves, disc prolapse, spinal dislocation, spine congenital malformations, Parkinson’s disease and many other related disorders. Our medical experts endeavour to provide best treatment approach for the patient in order to maximize the benefits of surgery & reduce its risks. It is ensured that the treatment path is least disruptive to the patient’s brain, nerves, spine and blood vessels. To justify this, special emphasis is laid on using minimally invasive techniques that help in reducing the mortality as well as morbidity associated with the surgery.
The Department is the oldest in the area with the honour of managing the maximum number of cases in all spheres. It has an upper edge over other hospitals because of its acclaimed team of neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroanesthetists, intensivists, rehabilitation specialists along with robust infrastructure of the hospital and availability of best diagnostic & therapeutic technologies.
Special Features of Neurosurgery Department:
- A dedicated Neurosurgical operation theatre equipped with laminar flow and latest Neurosurgical equipment including a Midas Rex electric drill & craniotome, C arm, microscope, stereotaxy facility.
- A dedicated Neuro ICU manned by a the critical care team capable of handling the most critical neurosurgical cases along with latest ventilators and monitoring facility.
- 24 hours blood bank facility with availability of blood components.
- Well-equipped NABL accredited 24 hours laboratory facility for back up & with facilities to perform all kinds of investigations.
- The department is ably supported by two Neuro interventionists who are promptly available and are competent to handle all kinds of vascular cases including Aneurysm coiling, Embolisation and Revascularization procedures.