The Radiology and Imaging Department at Jaipur Golden Hospital offers the most up-to-date diagnostic and advanced imaging services in a caring and safe environment.
This highly sophisticated facility is equipped with the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to perform a wide variety of examinations like CT scan, Ultrasound, and Digital X-Ray. We ensure high-quality imaging services are provided to the patients so that the healing process is faster and patient recovers quickly. Our skilled Radiologists fully coordinate with doctors in other departments to promptly diagnose and treat your medical condition with utmost accuracy.
Our Department is open round the clock to cater to your emergency and routine radiological needs. We lay emphasis on providing quality, safe and efficient diagnostic & imaging services to get best possible outcomes. We strongly commit to provide our patients with excellent care in order to make your experience in the hospital a positive one.
We offer a wide range of services for the diagnosis & Invasive / non-invasive procedures for patient welfare:
Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan:
- CT Head, Neck, Chest & Abdomen
- CT Musculoskeletal system
- High Resolution
- CT Chest & temporal bone
- CT Angiography
- CT Guided Biopsies & FNAC
- Customized patient-centric CT Scans
- Routine Abdominal Ultrasonography
- 3D, 4D & Color Doppler Antenatal sonography for assessing abnormalities in developing babies
- IVF Assistance & Ovulation monitoring
- Transvaginal & Transrectal sonography
- Pediatric & Neonatal sonography
- Sonography of small parts such as thyroid, parathyroid, scrotum etc.
- Doppler sonography for abdomen, Obstetrics, carotid & peripheral vascular diseases
- Doppler sonography for kidney transplant
- Invasive procedures requiring USG guidance such as liver abscess, pleural & ascitic tapping, FNAC and Kidney Biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided surgical & gynecological procedures in OTs.
- Radiological examination of abdomen, chest, extremities & spine
- Digital radiography fluoroscopy system with an angiography facility
- Urological investigations such as IV urogram, Retrograde Urethrogram (RU) micturating cystourethrogram (MCU).
- Procedures under fluoroscopy control include Barium, Gastrograffin investigations for GI tract, Hysterosalpingograms, and diagnostic & therapeutic interventions
- Portable radiography for patients
We are in process of expanding The Department of Radiology. Our expansion plan includes introduction of following in the near future:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- High-End Computerized Tomography- 128 slices CT
- Digital Radiography System
- DEXA scan