The Department of Nephrology has a distinguished team of skilled, dedicated and highly experienced consultants, nurses and paramedical staff round the clock. The Department manages both acute and chronic renal failure with peritoneal dialysis and heamodialysis with ultrafiltration. It has an active Renal Transplant Programme with the results at par to the best of international standards.
Permission received from state level authorization committee(M.A.M.C Delhi) for Kidney transplantation between a young boy and his paternal uncle on date 13-Nov-2014
- Heamodialysis Department has a most modern, state-of-the art haemodialysis unit, equipped with 10 haemodialysis machines.Separate facility for dialysis of HBsAg and HCV positive patients in isolation available.The unit runs 3 shifts in a day with facility of emergency dialysis round the clock
- Other services rendered include CVVHD, CAVH, CAVHD, SLED for critically ill patients requiring dialysis support.
- Medical ICUCAPD – The Department runs on active continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialyses programme.
- Kidney Biopsy Facility for kidney Biopsy to know underlying renal disease is available.
- Vascular access Placement for temporary vascular access eg. Jugular, subclavian, femoral venous catheter as well as placement of permacath is routinely done.
- Construction of A-V fistula Placement of Tenckh off catheter for CAPD
- The Department is engaged in live related Renal Transplantation since 2001.
- Result of Renal Transplantation at our centre are equivalent to the best of international standards.
- A state of art Transplant unit for immediate post transplant case and subsequent management has been specially built.
- Our Renal Transplant Package costs Rs. 2,75,000/-
It does not include –
- Cost of pretansplant investigations of donor & recipient.
- Immunno suppressive drugs used eg. cyclosporine, MMF, ATG etc