“Stay Young, Stay Happy With a Strong Spine”
Spine injuries and disorders can be very painful, restricting your movements and deteriorating your quality of life. They can even be the main reason for your mental and emotional distress. The Department of Spine Surgery at Jaipur Golden Hospital focuses on delivering comprehensive and coordinated treatment to patients with complex spinal disorders. We make use of cutting-edge technology and clinical expertise to provide you long-term relief from spine problems. Our spine specialists have years of experience and expertise in performing minimally invasive surgery for various spinal conditions like herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spinal fusion (degenerative disc disease) and spinal deformity (scoliosis, kyphosis, compression fractures, spinal tumors). Minimally invasive spine surgery helps treat rarest and most difficult spine disorders without disrupting the tissues surrounding the spine. It also enables the patient to recover fast and quickly return to his/her daily life without developing much complication.
Our specialised multidisciplinary team comprising of spine surgeons, pain specialists, physical & occupational specialists, intensivists and nurses offers the safest and most effective spine treatments. We offer individualised treatment plans that best suits your needs while keeping in mind your diagnosis, lifestyle and professional requirements. Our team offers round the clock services to help patients in times of emergencies.
- Non operative management, manipulation and rehabilitation of spine patients.
- Injection treatments for backache.
- Minimally Invasive Treatments for backache with RadioFrequency and laser, like IDET, Medial branch Blocks, Epiduroscopy.
- Percutaneous treatments for slipped disc Patients, Stich-less transforaminal lumbar endoscopic discectomy for lumbar and cervical disc
- Minimally Invasive Treatment By Matrix Endoscope For Lumbar Canal Stenosis Patients
- Spinal Deformity Surgery Like Scoliosis , Kyphosis
- Balloon Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty for Fragility Fractures
- Percutaneous Screw Fixation For Spinal Fractures And Fusion
- Cervical Spine Total Disc Replacement And Fusions
- Endoscopic And Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Dynamic Spinal Stabilistion For Backache