Dr. Rajesh Ranjan Jha works as a Consultant in Medicine Department at Jaipur Golden Hospital has a very rich experience of more than 13 years in critical care medicine, infectious, lifestyle related diseases like diabetes hypertension thyroid disease and coronary artery disease etc. Apart from patients care, he is also actively involved in academics and teaching of post-graduate students.
- Fortis Hospital , Shalimar bagh
- Escort Heart Institute, Okhla
- Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Medical Association
- Indian Medical Association
Awards and Honors:
- Efficacy and Tolerability of Domperidone vs Itopride in Non-ulcer Dyspepsia: Journal of association of physician of India.
- Evaluation of the Acute Phase Reactants CRP in Unstable Angina Cases: Journal of advance research in medical science and technology vol.3 no.2(2016)
- Systematic Use of Anti-Ulcer and Potential Re-Epithelialization Therapies to Effectively Treat Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD) Relapse( presented in 11th global gastroenterologist meeting 2016.Rome, Italy) 2016
- Corticosteroids: Contradictions, Adverse Effects and Antagonists”: International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
MBBS, M.D.( Internal Medicine)