Jaipur Golden Hospital is committed to produce qualified, competent & experienced postgraduates, interns& paramedical technologists. So that the quality of patient care at the national level is enhanced. An effort to achieve this goal, academic programs is being regularly conducted at our Medical Institute.
Effective teaching is carried out through experienced and competent clinicians. The facility of well-stocked library and close monitoring of students performance creates a healthy academic environment.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMME FOR DOCTORS
1. FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME FOR POST GRADUATE PAEDIATRICIANS
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics Neonatology – 1 Seat per Year
- National Neonatology Forum – 2 Seats per year
- Eligibility: MD & Diploma holders in Paediatrics may apply.
- Selection Criteria : Interview by Jaipur Golden Hospital constituted Committee
- Duration: 1 year for MD and DNB and 1 ½ for DHA students.
- Courses are recognised by Indian Academy of Paediatrics Neonatology Chapter and National Neonatology Forum
2. DNB PROGRAMME FOR GRADUATES AND POST GRADUATES MEDICAL STUDENTS:
- Courses: Primary and Secondary Seats National Board of Examination has approved the following courses and the numbers of seats for each year are as under-
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Eligibility : As per NBE Guidelines
- Selection Criteria: Selection is through Central Examination Test (CET).
- Duration: Primary Candidates 3 years & Secondary Candidates 2 years.
3. INTERNSHIP FOR MEDICAL UNDERGRADUATES
Jaipur Golden Hospital is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) for the Internship Programme. The number of seats are 20 per year.
- Eligibility: MBBS final year pass candidate from a MCI recognized Medical College and MCI Undergraduate students only.
- Selection Criteria: Interview. Seat allocation is done on first come first serve basis.
- Duration: 10 months
- Application Process: Submit the duly filled Application Forms (click here to download)along with the following documents:
- NOC – Present Institute given MBBS or equivalent degree
- Two passport size photographs.
- Curriculum Vitae
- DMC Registration Certificate (Copy of Receipt)
- All Educational Mark sheets & Certificates
- Address proof (Permanent & Present both) : Aadhaar Card
- Registration Fee- Rs.23,600/- is applicable. It is payable by cash at the Hospital Cash Counter or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Jaipur Golden Hospital” payable at Delhi.
- For any queries/clarification please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 11 2790 7000
ACADEMIC PROGRAMME FOR PARAMEDICAL STUDENTS
The hospital is also conducting the following diploma courses:-
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY,
- X-RAY & IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
- OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY
- Eligibility: 12th pass with Minimum 50% marks with Science Stream.
- Selection Criteria: Selection of students is based on the Interview.
- Duration: 2 years thereafter final theory and practical examinations are conducted by IMA.
- Fees: 60,000/- for 2 years
- The above courses are approved by the Indian Medical Association.
- The admission to the above courses is done in October every year for the session commencing from November.
- LIBRARY: Very well equipped library with the latest edition of books and journals with 10 computers with online access to the internet. Audio- Visual equipment has been installed for teleconferencing of IGNOU.
- READING ROOMS: Enough, Spacious, well lit and comfortable.
- HOSTEL: No Hostel Facilities is available