“Win Your Battle Against Kidney Diseases With Our Exceptional Care”
Living with kidney diseases can be overwhelming as they can be very complicated to treat and difficult to manage. Jaipur Golden Hospital is a one-stop solution for all problems pertaining to kidneys including acute & chronic kidney diseases, kidney stones, fluid & electrolyte disorders and hypertension. The Department of Nephrology at JGH has achieved remarkable success in offering superior quality treatment to patients under the guidance of a renowned senior consultant-DNB(Nephrology), MD, DM(Nephrology) having vast experience of 31 years in the respective area. The department was started in the year 1992 and since then it has been providing comprehensive care to all kidney related ailments. Over 25,000 total admissions have taken place in this division and around 3100 surgeries have been performed. We have full-fledged outpatient dialysis division where high-quality services are offered both for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Our renal (kidney) transplant division is recognized worldwide for conducting 160 successful transplants and has enabled many patients to get back to active lives.
Living, as well as cadaver donor transplantation, is performed here by our expert surgeons so that patients can get new kidney sooner and avoid their health conditions from deteriorating further. The waiting process for a deceased donor kidney is managed effectively by our competent team and it is ensured that patients on the top of the list are given priority whenever organ is available for transplant. When you make your appointment with us, you can be assured to avail comprehensive, coordinated care from our experienced professionals who try to reduce the impact of kidney diseases to maximum to improve your quality of life.
We Take Care Of Patients With:
- Acute Renal Failure
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Hypertensive & Diabetic Kidney Diseases
- Obstructive Kidney Disease & Immunologically Medicated Kidney Disease.
- Comprehensive care for patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases
- 24 X 7 Haemodialysis services
- Dedicated 15 bedded haemodialysis unit with separate transplant ICU
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis(CAPD)
- Bedside Dialysis in ICU
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Transplantation
- Arteriovenous Fistula Surgery
- Insertion of Permcath for Haemodialysis
- CAPD Catheter Implantataion
- The Department is engaged in live related and deceased donor Renal Transplantation since 2001.
- Result of Renal Transplantation at our centre is at par with international standards.
- It has state-of-art Kidney Transplant ICU for immediate post transplant care and subsequent management.