“Redefine Your Child’s Life With Us”
Children need special attention, love and support of their family members while they are growing up because growth is not just physical but a lot more than that. During their growing years, some children face problems of sadness, anger or fears. They behave strangely and are unable to concentrate on their studies or any other activity. They face troubles in their relationships and undergo unexplained weight gain or weight loss. Time to time, you must screen your child for proper development patterns. In case, you feel your child is facing developmental issues and is lagging behind from children of same age, then you must immediately contact the Child Development Clinic at Jaipur Golden Hospital for expert advice.
The Child Development Division at JGH is committed to deliver diagnosis, assessment and management plans for children suffering from a wide spectrum of behavioral, emotional and developmental problems. We follow a family-centered approach to address these problems with highest level of quality best suited to the needs of your child. Our expert clinicians evaluate each child’s age-appropriate skills across multiple domains and make recommendations in case of developmental disabilities and learning disorders. To enhance the developmental and psychological well-being of your child, our multidisciplinary team offers specialized services to improve your knowledge & skills in this arena. This will help you to document your child’s development at right time and also enable you to detect any significant lags that can further be addressed timely.
How Do You Evaluate If Your Child Needs Help?
Every child is unique and so are their needs. If your child has any of the below mentioned problems, it is time you meet our specialists:
- Studies problems/Writing problems
- Learning Disorders/Dyslexia
- Hyperactivity ADHD
- Weak Attention/Concentration, Very Naughty/Destructive & Restless Child
- Behaviour, Emotional & Adjustment Problems : Like Disobedience, Anger, Stubbornness,
- Exam Phobia, Adamancy, Hitting Others, Temper Tantrum, Lying, Stealing
- Depression, Fear, Anxiety, Shyness & Introvertism, Psychogenic Stammering/Pains
- Tics/Headaches, Seizures
- Excessive use of phone, TV, internet, games, mobile, chat, Relations with opposite sex
- IQ Testing, DQ Testing, Psycho-Educational Assessments
- Autism: Remaining self-preoccupied, inability to speak properly according to age
What Are The Common Conditions Treated At The Clinic?
- Children with increased biological risks or established developmental delays: like new-born and children with Cerebral Palsy, Global Development Delay, Down’s syndrome/Trisomy 21 syndrome, Fragile X syndrome, Birth Asphyxia, Premature babies, Low birth weight babies, Abnormalities in tonicity of muscles, Slow Learners, Children with Intellectual Disabilities etc.
- Children with Speech & Language problems and Hearing Disorders
- Children requiring Occupation Therapy Services, SS and EIS due to Development Delays
- AUTISM- Remaining self-preoccupied/inability to speak properly according to age
- Academic/Studies problems, Writing problems and Learning related disorders like Dyslexia/Dysgraphia/Dyscalculia/Learning Disability or Mental Retardation.
- Hyperactivity, Weak Attention & Concentration skills (ADHD), being easily distractible, impulsivity, impatient, Very Naughty/Mischievous/Violent/Destructive and Restless Child
- Behaviour Problems like being aggressive, stubborn, adamant, answering back, disobedience, Temper Tantrums, bullying, being disrespectful to elders, arguing and hitting other kids
- Children requiring Personality Assessment, Neuropsychological assessment, Career Guidance
- Adjustment problems like stealing, lying, having relations with opposite sex, keeping bad company, excessive money spending, talking too long over phone, showing off and others adolescent issues
- Emotional problems like exam phobia, refusal to attend school, sibling rivalry, being introvert, psychogenic aches/pains/headaches/stomach-aches/fits/seizures/stammering, stranger anxiety, anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, separation anxiety, bed wetting, thumb sucking, nail biting ,sadness, childhood trauma, childhood sexual abuse, eating disorders, too timid, too worrisome and other conditions like involuntary body movements of eyes/neck/facial muscles, Children in Foster/Adopted/Custodial care etc.
- Children requiring IQ Testing, Psycho-education Assessments & Aptitude Testing for certification purposes for CBSE.
What Services Are Provided At The Child Development & Guidance Clinic?
- Early Intervention Services (EIS) and Sensory Stimulation (SS) programs
- Special Education Services and Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Psychotherapy & Counseling Services – like Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Behaviour Modification, Services, etc.
- Psychological Assessments of problems in detail – like DQ testing, IQ testing, testing for Dyslexia/academic difficulties (Psycho educational Assessments).
- Parental Guidance and Counseling regarding condition and management of child.
- Workshops and Seminar conduction for schools, Doctors, parents etc. on topics related with Child development and behaviour Occupational Therapy, Speech & Motor development stimulation program for children with development delays, Autism, delayed speech and other developmental delays.