Dr. Renuka Gupta is a well-known female cancer specialist (Gynae Oncologist) and cancer surgeon with 16 years of experience. She is trained from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Banglore. Presently she was working as a senior consultant in Gynae -Oncology in a 500 bed set-up hospital Before joining here she worked as Senior Gynae oncologist in reputed cancer hospital of Delhi. She treats all types of female cancer cases with complete recovery. She is an excellent surgeon for Cancer Cervix, Cancer Uterus, Ovary Cancer, and Vulval Cancer. Expert hands in Colposcopy and management of precancer lesions of Cervix, LEEP, Cryotherapy, Hysteroscopy. She is a experienced laparoscopic surgeon with mastery in all kinds of hysterectomies and onco surgeries.
She did multiple courses and workshops for new advancements in her surgery for the betterment of treatment. She is active in conferences and workshops as faculty.
Academically she is very active and has published multiple papers and chapters in various national and international journals and books. She is also active in conducting awareness camps and programs. She has started a cancer awarness channel on YouTube by the name ‘Cancer Care With Dr. Renuka’. Her goal is to treat the patients with her skills and empathy.
- Senior Residency from prestigious GTB Hospital – Shahdara, Delhi
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital – Delhi
- Prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital – Mumbai
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology – Banglore
- ACH as a consultant in Gynaeoncology
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Worked with Dr. Shailesh Puntambekar in Pune for Laparoscopic Cancer Surgery.
- Obtained Colposcopy Training under Dr. S.K Das who is a pioneer in Colposcopy.
- Golden Aim Awards “Women Healthcare Leader Award- Oncology” in 2022.
- Global Healthcare Award “Most Trusted Gynae-oncologist of the Year 2022.
- Global Healthcare Excellence Award 2023 Rashtriya Ekta Puraskar by Delhi Govt 2023 Dr Apj Abdul Kalam Appreciation Award 2023
- Rashtriya Ekta Puraskar by Delhi Govt 2023
- Dr Apj Abdul Kalam Appreciation Award 2023
- MS (OBS & GYNAE) FMAS (Fellowship in Gynae oncology)
- Fellowship in Gynae oncology from ACH