Dr. Sanjay Chattree has been working as Consultant in Jaipur Golden Hospital since last 20 years. He has an active interest in academics of DNB Students. He has conducted many CME and workshop in the hospital. He has actively participated in Nurses Training Programmes. As a Clinician, he has special interest in obesity in children and follow up of low birth weight babies. He is the Nodal Officer of Jaipur Golden Hospital for Polio Surveillance since 2008.
- Has been working in this hospital since last 22 Years.
- Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (MIAP)
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
- Life Member of ISKSAA (Arthroplasty)
MBBS, D-Orth, DNB, MNAMS, SICOT , FICS , Fellowship in Arthroplasty Germany (Berlin) SICOT, Fellowship in Spine Denmark (Aarhus) SICOT – APSS.
Awards and Honors:
- Gold Medal in Pharmacology Twice given the best Consultant Award in the Department of Paediatrics
MBBS, DCH, MD