Dr.Shekhar Biswas is a Consultant Pediatrician & New Born Specialist at Jaipur Golden Hospital in Rohini, Delhi. He has been affiliated with many big hospitals in Delhi/NCR. He has done Postgraduate course in child nutrition for Boston University, USA.
He did his senior residency from prestigious Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi and WHO collaborator centre. He has interest in field of neonatology, intensive care and Asthma and has been trained in Asthma by Chest Research Foundation, Pune.
He has attended many national and international conferences and workshops in field of intensive care and Neonatology. He is also a member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF), Indian Academy of Pediatrics and its chapter of Neonatology and IDC (Infectious Disease Chapter). He is regional Trainer of EPIVAC, a course on epidemiology and vaccination. He is Trainer on safe iv practice, certified by JCI (Joint Committee International).
Dr.Shekhar Biswas has keen interest in teaching DNB Students of this Institute and involved in guiding many research work been done by the students of this hospital. He is known for providing services in New Born Care, Childhood Nutrition and Immunisations.
- Junior Consultant – Jaipur Golden Hospital Since 2013
- Consultant – Bhagwati Hospital
- Sr.Resident – Kalawati Saran Children Hospital and LHMC Delhi
- Member of IAP (Indian Academy of Paediatrics)
- Member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
- Member of IAP (Infections Disease Chapter and Neonatology Chapter)