Dr. Anand Singh Kushwaha is a trained, dedicated, skilled and Dynamic Peadiatric Surgeon. He is has an experience of 14 years in Pediatric Surgery. Practicing surgery on newborns requires lot of concentration and dedication. He has performed more than 5000 surgeries successfully. His areas of Interest are Newborns and peadiatric Urology as well as Pediatric Laproscopy.
All CONGENITAL NEW BORN SURGICAL anomaly includes chest and abdomen, few mentioned below are Pulmonary sequestion Imperforate anus, TEF , CDH, Bowel Atresia, New Born tumor PEDIATRIC UROLOGY INCLUDES Hyposipadias , UDT, PUV, Pyeloplasty, reimplantation of ureater, Kidney Tumor
LAPROSCOPIC SURGERIES performed by him are Appendix, Impalpable testis, Intra- abdominal Cyst He is actively been a member of many CME’s and workshops and has 4 years of teaching experience as well.
She has been actively involved in teaching of PG and DNB Students at Jaipur Golden Hospital. She is involved in many CME’s and workshops and conferences nationally and internationally.
Awards and Honors:
- National award under national scholarship scheme in 1991
- First prize in poster presentation at the Annual conference of A.S.I ( M.P. Chapter) 2006 for “ Mesh repair of Exomphalos Major in a newborn.”
- Panelist in various Pediatric surgery and Pediatric Conferences
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute.
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital ,
- Lady Hardinge Medical College New Delhi & associated Kalawati Saran Children Hospital.
- Gandhi Medical College Bhopal (M.P) & Associated Kamla Nehru Hospital
Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons (IAPS)
MBBS, MS, M.Ch